Labels

Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Tell Me About Your Friend, I Will Tell About Yourself"

                 Today is the day  i want to erase in my life.The day i  felt shame of my life. Infosys Campus Connect program is going on.As today is the first day, the staff who was incharge of that session, asked us to introduce ourself.But it's not a usual intro.He asked us to give an adjective before our name and that adjective should start with the first letter of our name and also we should tell what we like.And it's like a game, that after the first person introduces himself, the second one should tell what the first person had said and then he should introduces himself. Staff gave a minute for choosing a nice adjective for our name and everyone begun to think of a rocking name to describe themselves.
       
                  As we all discussing, myself and one of my friends were deeply thinking of an adjective. Here, I want to describe about myself a little. I am a kind of a person who wants to make fun and make everyone to laugh.And if someone asks me, "can you do this, if u have guts or if you are really brave enough" I will not think about what they asked to do rather to showoff myself  to them or whatever you called that, i will blindly do that.That's what happened here.I suggested name as, "Rocky Ramaguru". Then to describe myself, for  fun i just like that said a funny phrase as "I like Jockey briefs" to my friend. I actually didn't meant to say that. Then my friend suddenly told that if you are brave enough you should say that.
   
                As the third person, i was mindless and blindly said whatever he told me. Everyone laughed at that moment.So i didnt felt wrong. But, when the game continues i saw,the girls are waiting after us to tell all of our names.I saw that girls are not comfortable whenever they said my name. Really i felt very bad about what i did.
                   
       What I like to share is, as a good friend he should warned me "not to speak like that , it will spoil your name". After all that happens, that friend told me, "dont you have mind.....dont u have sense of how to speak infront of all......." At that time, i felt like a sharp nail hit on my  forehead.

       But, really i dont want to throw away my fault on my friend. Actually, he is a close friend of mine.The whole day i felt sorry for what i did.And what i have learnt is that if you want to impress others in a good manner, you should think twice before you speak infront of all and the most important is that you should not carried away by what others are saying.They may force or stimulate you to speak what they feel shame to speak infornt of all..... So, please friends dont be carried away...

                                                          "BE YOURSELF"
 

         

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew this guy for past 18 yrs as he s ma cousin..he used to prove his guts always!!
    he just speaks out one good example..!

    ReplyDelete