Labels

Thursday, August 12, 2010

what i did for them......

              When i was born they feel happy and that is the only time till now i made them to feel happy... when i was a child they showed me love,care,affection and everything that i need without any expectation from me.... as i grew, during my schoolings they satisfy all of my wants like dresses,cycles,football n so on.... to make me to feel never be disappointed in any aspects of my life... and there also in turn i never did anything great to make them happy or proud about me, but i was too selfish in my happiness alone.... And the next step is my college life... they joined me here with heart full of dreams in hoping that atleast now i will be in a position to fulfilling their dreams... true to my knowledge,till now i had never taken a single step to achieve their dreams... not even considering their dreams as a duty for me..... As the time passes,and finally, now i feel too guilty about me.... through out my life i have enjoyed and keep enjoying everything with what they provided to me... and they never asks me anything to do for them... and my inner-heart asks me "WHAT I DID FOR THEM"... And the answer is simply "NOTHING"... felt so bad about me....And here comes my final chance to make them feel better about me...... And that's the placement.... their anticipation bounds over...believing that atleast now i satisfy them.....  they are asking me whether you will get placed??? and i told i'm planning for my higher studies... they are speechless...........

1 comment:

  1. great machi.. now u realized... now go ahead break the barriers which stops u and fix yourself to the goal as well as keep your eyes only over your goal which makes you to attain it soon...........................................
    my wishes for you to reach it...........
    make them happy which is not our duty its our happiness that makes us to feel proud.....

    ReplyDelete